Tuesday 29 August 2017

Cl 5 Half yearly worksheet 2

Underline the pronoun and mention its kind

1.

She bought two bags of sweets and gave it to the children.
2.

The cause of pollution is man himself and their inventions.
3.

A student must study hard to maintain their marks throughout the year.
   4.
My friends and I went for a holiday in Hawaii and really enjoyed themselves.
5.

I could see three cows sitting in a nearby field having its afternoon rest.
6.

Rose was an excellent student but she always suffered terrible nerves before doing his exams.
7.

The man who lives across the road from us is very proud of their to daughters.
8.

The results of my oral exam are out today. I hope they don't put it up on the notice board.
9.

I've tried so hard to get along with the girls but I just don't see eye to eye with her.
10.

Ambition is one of the most dangerous things in life. They can even force a man to become evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment