Monday 28 August 2017

Cl 4 Half yearly worksheet 2

Rewrite the underlined word as directed

1. She was able to take the test because she was really sick. _________ 
(negative prefix)
2. I can't go out today. I just got back from vacation and I really need to pack.  _________ (negative prefix)
3. Oh, my goodness! This horrible heat is going to hydrate the poor players.
________ (negative prefix)
4. The worst enemy in a relationship is trust.____________(negative prefix)
5. Let’s _______some arrangements. (Make/do)
6. I’d like to _______a confession. I was the one who ate the last of the chocolate.(Make/do)
7. First, I must ______ a list of all the things I need to do. (Make/do)
8. Could you please _____ the bed before you leave the house? (Make/do)
9. Let’s _______ the housework quickly this morning, then we can go out for lunch .(Make/do)
10. I have to _______ three exams and write a huge essay this term. (Make/do)
11. John has decided to ______ a course in computing this autumn. (Make/do)
12. I have to go home and _____ some chores this afternoon. (Make/do)
Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment