Monday 28 August 2017

Cl 5 Half yearly worksheet 1

Fill in the blanks with right form of adjective
1. She is more beautiful than her sister. (beautiful)
2. Martha is a nice girl. (nice)
3. Supriya is the more intelligent girl in the class.(intelligent)
4. Martin's speech was the best (good)
5. Russia is the biggest country in the world. (big)
6. My brother’s handwriting is worse than Mine. (bad)
7.  Bloodis thicker than water. (thick)
8. This is the most interesting book I have ever read. (interesting)
9. I am smarter  than you. (smart)
10. Take the shortest of the two routes. (short)


Fill in the blanks with appropriate article
1.    X man is mortal.
2.    I am a university student.
3.    She goes to the temple in the mornings.
4.    Kiran is the best student in the class.
5.    X camel is the ship of the desert.
6.    This book has won the Booker prize.
7.    Harishchandra was an  honest king.
8.    I am fond of X classical music.
9.    I met a boy in the store.
10.    Gold is a precious metal.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment