Monday 27 February 2017

SA 2 CLASS 3 ENG GRAMMAR WORKSHEET (MARCH 2017)

Circle the correct silent letter.             
  1.   Should  
  2.  Knife
  3.  Witch
  4.   Lamb
  5.  Listen
  6.  Castle
  7.   Debt
  8.  Knot
  9.  Comb
  10.  knew

Add the correct prefixes (UN, DIS, IM, IN) to make the opposite.
  1. Please
  2. Honest
  3. Agree 
  4. Tidy
  5. Possible
  6. Well kind
  7. Obey
  8. Appear
  9. Behave
  10. fit


Fill in the right homophone

  1. My dog ____ His food carefully. (Choose /chews)
  2.  Can you ____ the bell? (hear/ here)
  3. Do you ____ how to multiply 2 numbers. (Know/ no)
  4.  Yesterday it ____ for a long time. (reigned /rained)
  5.  I think you're _____. rite (write /right )
  6.  Dad _____ out the candles. (blue /blew)
  7.  ____ I can’t play today. (know /no)
  8. I will ____ the window. (close /clothes )
  9.  I gave her a ____ rose. (read/ red)
  10.  That is the best book I have ever ____. (Read/ red )
  11. I ____ a good breakfast this morning. (eight /ate)
  12.  Are you ready ____ dinner? (For/ four) 
Complete the sentences with did/made
    
  1.  Still the king __________ not answer.
  2. He ______________ a mistake.
  3. The horse ____________ not stir.
  4.  Alex rolled his eyes and ____________ a face.
  5. This __________ him very proud of his skill.
  6.  _______a terrified noise
  7. She ___________her best to help him.
  8.  My aunt __________ me a big doll out of towels.
  9. She ___________ not say anything.
  10. That toy is ___________of wood.



No comments:

Post a Comment