Friday 1 September 2017

Cl 4 half yearly worksheet 4

Complete the sentences with right tense of verb    
                              
1. She __________ a glass of milk (drink)
2. Janet ______ karate class every Saturday. (attend)
3. The plane ____________ at 6.30.(arrive)
4 Unless we __________   now we can’t be there on time.(start)
5.   The sun __________   in the east.(rise)
6.  The next term ___________ on Monday.(begin)
7.  If necessary, we    _______ ________ the supplies in our car Saturday. (carry)
8.  Hurry up! We  ________________  for you. (wait)
9. Suresh ___________ a poem yesterday(write)
     10. Mahesh _____________ he can get anything he wants. (think)
     11. Yesterday, they ___________ the cricket in the cottage. (play)
     12. I _________ to the market tomorrow.(go)
     13. Mr. Mukharjee ____________ us.(teach)
     14. We __________ in the ground.   (play)
     15. Okay then, ________me on Thursday. (meet)
     16. Let’s wait till he ______________ his work.(finish)
17. I __________  him yesterday.(see)
18. I ________________ his letter yesterday.(receive)
19. She ____________ school last year.(leave)
 20. He ____________ asleep while he was driving.(fall)
 21. I ______________  a new bicycle yesterday.(buy)
 22. We __________ our breakfast half an hour ago.(finish)
 23. When I was in the US, I _________ Boston, Chicago and California.(visit)
 24. The house is dirty. I  _______ ________ it on Monday. (clean)
 25. _______ you ________ on Tuesday, please? (cook)
 26. It looks like the washer is broken. I  _______ _______ a repair man to come  on Wednesday. (ask)



No comments:

Post a Comment