Friday 1 September 2017

CL5 halfyearly worksheet 5

Fill in the blanks with appropriate prepositions.
1. This material is different fom that.
2. You should explain this to them.
3. He has been absent since Monday.
4. I haven’t been to the theatre for a long time.)
5. Don’t sit with Akshay.
6. He was born in 2009
7. He goes to School by car.
8. This is a comfortable house to live in
9. They are called by different names.
10. Kids should not go near fire.
11. We should not spend money on  luxuries.
12. I gave him a chair to sit on
13. The new term begins from June 1st.
14. He poured the tea in the mug.
15. He said that he was very pleased with. my work.
16. He lives in Hyderabad.



Identify the subject and the predicate in the following sentences.
1. The sun was shining brightly.
2. The dogs were barking loudly.
3. The pretty girl was wearing a blue frock.
4. My younger brother serves in the army.
5. The man and his wife were working in their garden.
6. My mother and my aunt are trained classical dancers.
7. You don’t have to wait for me.
8. We will no longer tolerate this.
9. The little tree was covered with needles instead of leaves.
10. A rich merchant was passing by the shoemaker’s window.


No comments:

Post a Comment